Keep the conversation flowing with Jabra Talk. This easy-to-use, Bluetooth headset lets you stay in touch with clear HD sound quality, ensuring every conversation comes through with clear and without disruptions. That means you can stay focused on the call and keep talking while you multitask. Jabra Talk will even talk to you. With its Voice Announcements feature, you can get spoken battery and connection status updates from your headset. The headset also automatically adjusts its volume to adapt to your environment. With Jabra Talk you can stream your favorite multimedia such as music, GPS directions and podcasts (A2DP) directly to your headset – wirelessly. It also features Multiuse, which lets you connect with two active Bluetooth devices of your choice at the same time. Added convenience is provided through the on/off slider button, which enhances your control and use of the headset. Jabra Talk is the perfect headset if you’re new to using Bluetooth, but its features will satisfy even seasoned users. Start talking your way to hassle-free, hands free conversations with Jabra Talk.
Using Your Headset
- Answer a call: Tap the answer/end button on your headset to answer a call
- End a call: Tap the answer/end button to end an active call
- Make a call: The call will automatically transfer to you headset*. If it does not do so, please tap the answer/end button on your headset
- Reject a call*: Press the answer/end button
- Activate voice dialing*: Press the answer/end button to activate the voice-dialing function in the mobile phone.
- ƒRedial last number*: Double tap the answer/end button when the headset is connected to your phone
- Adjust sound and volume*: Tap the volume up or down to adjust the volume