Snakes and Ladders is an ancient Indian board game regarded today as a worldwide classic. It is played between two or more players on a gameboard having numbered, gridded squares. A number of “ladders” and “snakes” are pictured on the board, each connecting two specific board squares. The object of the game is to navigate one’s game piece, according to die rolls, from the start (bottom square) to the finish (top square), helped or hindered by ladders and snakes respectively.
- ✓ [LUDO] : It is a strategy board game for 2 to 4 players; players race their 4 game pieces from start to finish according to the rolls of a single dice; like other cross and circle games, Ludo is derived from the ancient Indian game Pachisi; Ludo is popular in many countries under various names.
- ✓ [SNAKES AND LADDERS] : It is an ancient Indian board game regarded today as a worldwide classic; for 2+ players; fun for a broad range of ages; especially fun for children; the playing field has numbered, gridded squares; the object of the game is to navigate one’s game piece, according to dice rolls, from start to finish, helped or hindered by ladders and snakes respectively.
- ✓ [PERFECT GIFT FOR YOUNG CHILDREN] : With no reading of English required, this board game is perfect for young children who are developing their ability to count as well as their hand-eye coordination. The rules are simple enough that young children and non-native speakers of English can pick up the game very quickly.
- ✓ [SIZE] : Playboard size is 34 CM x 34 CM x 0.5 CM. Pawn Size: 3 CM. Dice Size: 1.5 CM
- ✓ [ULTIMATE BOARD GAME] : This is the ultimate board game for preschoolers, boys, girls and teens. It’s perfect for taking while travelling. It includes 1 Double-Sided Play Board, 1 Dice & 16 Counters